Website Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and maintained by Rubrics Asset Management (Ireland) Limited. The use of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below, which you should read carefully. By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
In this website the term “Rubrics” is used to refer to Rubrics Asset Management (Ireland) Limited.
This website is designed to be accessed through its home page and such other pages as we may decide. If you access the site through individual pages directly, which are not designed for this purpose, you may not see important information which is relevant to a full understanding of our products and services.
- You are wholly responsible for use of this website by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these terms and conditions.
- The following clauses exclude or limit our legal liability for this website, and you should read them carefully. They apply only as far as the law permits, and nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit or restrict our duties and liabilities to you under the Central Bank and Financial Services Authority Act 2003.
- While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this website information is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis, and we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise) arising out of errors or omissions contained in this website. Further, no representation or warranty is given that the website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission or line or system failure. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties, and we make no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may use in connection with this website.
- Access to and use of this website is at the user’s sole risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back-up of data and/or equipment and to undertake reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
- This website may contain links to other websites, which are hosted and maintained by third parties. We have no control over the content or security of any such site. You link to such websites at your own risk, and we make no representations and have no responsibility regarding the content of any such website. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of such third-party websites. Use of any software downloaded from any such third-party website is governed by the terms of any licence agreement, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
- By agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions, you are agreeing that we may collect and store certain personal data about you. Your data may be used to provide the service applied for and may be stored by Rubrics to keep you informed of products and services which may be of interest to you. Your data will not be used other than in the normal course of our business. If you do not wish to receive such information, all you need to do is write to let us know. If you wish to receive details of personal data held about you by us, you may write to us to request this – there is a fee for this service.
- To enable us to provide a better service and to assist our prevention of fraud we may send “cookies” from this website to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of information which a website stores on your web browser on your computer and can retrieve later. We do not obtain personal data from your computer or gather personal information about you unless you personally give information to our server. Furthermore, computer viruses are not passed through the use of “cookies”. You may set up your browser to disallow “cookies”, but this website may not work properly as a result. You may also set up your browser to inform you when cookies are sent.
- All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved by Rubrics and its associated companies. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this website without our prior written consent is prohibited unless for personal use only.
- The contents of this website do not purport to provide any financial, investment or professional advice and nothing on the pages of this website shall be deemed to constitute the provision of financial, investment or other professional advice in any way.
- Rubrics Asset Management (Ireland) Limited is registered in Ireland (reference number: 613956) and authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (reference number: C173854).
- Rubrics Global UCITS Fund PLC is a variable capital umbrella investment company with segregated liability between sub-funds; incorporated with limited liability in Ireland under the Companies Acts 2014 with registration number 426263; and authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland pursuant to the European Communities (Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities) Regulations 2011 as amended). The Prospectus and Key Investor Information Documents may be found on this website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of the above jurisdiction will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute which may arise
- The contents of this website, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by Rubrics without notification. Where you continue to access or use this website this will mean that you agree to the changes
- The registered office of Rubrics is; 33 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland